Monday, December 7, 2015

What is something you never got the chance to say?

For this project, I had a hard time coming up with an idea that related to the question, "What is something you never got the chance to say?" Eventually I had an idea tha related to the question and incorporated print making. My project is about my grandma because I never got the chance to say much to her, so the answer to the question is "a lot". She lived in New York and had Alzheimer's at the end of her life. When I turned 16, my parents gave me her necklace which means a lot to me because it's the only thing I have of hers. Since the necklace has a significance, I decided to paint a figure wearing a necklace as the main part of my project. I used a bracelet chain and necklace chain to create a print as the background.






No comments:

Post a Comment