Thursday, October 15, 2015

"The Best Art Supply Store" Doesn't Sell Art Supplies

I agree with the line from the article, "artists can create using any number of materials," because although an artist may be experienced using a certain material, I don't think the materials make the artist. I've seen really amazing artwork made out of paint samples or sticks, so I think using non-traditional materials can turn out better than artwork made from fine art supplies.  I think limitations allow creativity and make art more interesting and intriguing.  Art made out of random materials can be less limiting and more unique.  I prefer looking at art made out of non-traditional materials because it always surprises me how the materials can transform to create art.
               



No comments:

Post a Comment